|Lancet Laboratories requires the expertise of Medical Technologists and Medical Technicians for various Labs in and around KZN.
- A National Diploma in Biomedical Technology (Clinical Pathology and Haematology)
- Registered as a Medical Technologist in Clinical Pathology (HPCSA)
- 3- 5 years working experience
- Knowledge of good laboratory practice and QA/QC is essential
- Monitors the implementation of service levels and quality standards, ISO 9001, 15189 and lean processes in accordance with the principles of Good Laboratory Practice, SANAS accreditation requirements, Quality assurance including quality control, health and safety, standard operating procedures, turn-around time targets and service level agreements with clients, to ensure that the laboratory is constantly able to deliver a high quality, cost effective and safe service.
- Monitors the maintenance and calibration of the equipment used in the laboratory to ensure that it is operating efficiently and providing accurate results.
- Generates management reports as required to monitor work and performance status of the laboratory and takes corrective action when required.
- Performs investigations into and resolution of customer complaints to ensure a positive image of the organisation by clients and patients and to promote the services of Lancet laboratories.
Kindly forward a concise CV and Proof of registration to Carman.firstname.lastname@example.org